Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Untouched By The Success

It's very much clear to me that if you have the larger than life dream, you're pursuing, then instead of coming the dream true at once, it'll take its own time. The success will come to you bit by bit which you've to note down & also welcome. Otherwise it'll remain unclaimed & myself, confused.

Also, it's very much clear to me that the success coming to me is inevitable. It has to come towards me. As I am the profoundly prepared enlightened a businessman & have the great success formula, even I can't resist myself being successful. The map, plan, rules & regulations of success has been printed deep in my soul.

For me to live is to be successful. For me to live is to follow the plan, map, rules & regulations. I've no any second choice. I am helpless. And nobody on the earth can help me out of this, no anything on the earth can help me come out of this. It's my the great destiny!

All in all, I shouldn't be surprised or excited if the success comes at every fraction of second. Instead should be ready to claim it, collect it, keep the proper record (only to show to the God!) & account & place it in the locker room!

Always remaining myself untouched by the success or failure in case, an enlightened businessman, a satisfied ordinary humble human being --- Sunil Shinde!

No comments: