Friday, October 07, 2011

Friendship

I definitely know the law of universal friendship. But as for now I've got the stability, so there'll be incidences when I'll forget the law or won't give the due importance and if the incidence or the situation will be that much sensitive, I'll definitely face the loss & subsequently defeat. The law of friendship demands the selflessness for the cause of friendship. Though I know this & acted according to the demand previously, stability brings some kind of heaviness in personality which will be reflected as selfishness in the society. I've to avoid this. I must look first for the common cause & after that my own cause will be fulfilled automatically. If I don't do this, my growth will be affected. I've to look for a broader perspective. I must follow the equality, fraternity & freedom rule. For this I must do something such a way that even forgetting myself, mustn't forget my self cause. And I've done this previously successfully.

No comments: