Saturday, October 15, 2011

Global Awakening

The management of living the life & the management of stress while living the life- is the task I've to do now. Actually the stress is produced because of the wrong management of living the life. So let me try to manage this correctly or perfectly.
As I've started to live the life from some days before now experiencing some considerable stress or more subtly the state of awakening whether it's day or night.

From my own experience, it's clear that when I join any organisation or enter into a new set-up, no matter how much large it is, the first thing which comes in my mind is- grab it, control it & command it! That's a good thing. So I start to work with this goal in mind. In this effort, I've to enter from the very first moment as a conqueror. But without the adequate information of the new environment, I've to remain in the state of awakening 24x7. That's it! Here's no any question of stress or tension. That's the signal of starting the great walk of glory!
Thank God, I'm in the state of the absolute awakening!

No comments: