Friday, October 28, 2011

The Deal

Everyone in this world needs 'fuel' to run his or her life. For me the fuel is expansion of my personality, development of my personality. Coz, I am living today literally for that only. The personality I am seeking for is perfect, ideal & great. It's going to give profit for both the parties. I am giving material life to them in return of granting the expansion of my personality, which will prove beneficial to them also. If they don't allow, I have the way out.

I am demanding the space to grow (.....the world is large enough.) and the fuel to run the life (.....I agree & accept that to make journey, everybody has to pay.)

I am going to propose the deal.

Yes I have solution to all the problems of yours, just you must let me breathe freely.

No comments: