Friday, September 23, 2011

Sthitahpragna

You must have your own agenda for leading the life. It must be profound, perfect & unique. And the ideas very clear not the vague one. Once the agenda has been set, you go on conquering. Beware of over-valuation. No doubt one is the prince but a self-made prince. I've to create the empire right from zero. I've read somewhere that- some people are destroyed by their first failure, some people are destroyed by their first major success. So, you must've success in small amounts being able to be successful. I've to maintain the highest sensitivity as in 'Jainism' or 'Zoroastrianism', the karma as in 'Buddhism', the wisdom as in 'Hinduism', & the service as in 'christianism'. Besides, I am leading a worldly life. I must become a man who enjoys all the worldly pleasures walking through righteous paths. Should remain 'Sthitahpradnya'.

No comments: